WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
(04-21-2013, 05:45 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Now I'll posit something back at you konec0:
1) Why would seedy, who by every right likely believed Cat a SK like the rest of you, choose to direct her towards Mirdini when she stated a couple of times that she found me more suspicious?

Hm good poi-

"I guess I could see you as scum Pala (especially if Agent is scum because yesterday). maybe Mirdini? Mirdini has been sort of eh and sticks out like a sore thumb and I feel like there should be at least one experienced player on there and you and/or him are most likely"

"you could be hellbussing each other but townPala is more likely than that? hmh"

*goes after Mirdini D5*

I think it's clear (after Boogey got lynched) that cD thought Mir was more likely to be scum. So:

[Image: 0y6Q9yT.png]

Secondly:
This is just about the only possibility that makes any sense anymore. If you're willing to come up with something else, which I've asked for MULTIPLE TIMES and not gotten, you're free to do so.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride - by konec0 - 04-21-2013, 06:38 AM