-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
Okay real post time (sorry, that Yew post smacked me upside the head and I had to respond asap to it).

(04-20-2013, 08:45 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »(Ok, to be slightly less annoying, i will amend this to "not yet")
I expect to see them very very soon (like D2, especially if Math drops dead) otherwise I will hunt you down :3

(04-20-2013, 08:45 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »Explain.
I... have already? Basically Garu's post coming right off after we decide to lynch the one guy who hasn't participated with a 'but it's bad to lynch lurkers despite this being the exact proper moment to' made me feel like he was defending you. Otherwise he would have probably dropped something like Dini did and say it was probably more due to you forgetting about the game/being busy. This gut suspicion was compounded by you deciding to ignore the whole Garuru thing that went down entirely despite it literally being one of the only two legit wagons (made weirder by the fact that you were pushing a new, weaker wagon at the exact same time).

(04-20-2013, 08:45 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »They are the exact same thing.
I'd disagree. Like Mirdini said talking to people is tantamount to ~connections~ as in yeah they're connecting but it doesn't always mean shit? I mean we had that early scuffle and that literally was just 'oh hey Tea and Pala are at it again', and I've talked with Mirdini in thread but it was just bouncing light comments off of each other so our connections don't mean crap either (except now they do I bet because I mentioned them but w/e).

(04-20-2013, 08:45 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »Part of it is the fact that people pounced on Mathy but didn't pounce on pilot.
Prolly because she was around and being more active/noticeable about it at the time? Like you said Pilot only made two posts and they were pretty much just doing the same thing.

Other things:

Granola I would love to hear you defend the Pilot lynch over other lynches given the arguments for them? Kane I would also love to hear why you think Mathgirl was being insincere with her RVS ending antics (especially over someone like Pilot).

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by Palamedes - 04-21-2013, 06:02 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM