WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
Day ends aboot 22 hours from now.

I'm going into a programming coma so I probably won't be back until 38 hours so the last things I'm just going to repeat all the little things I've said in short form and maybe like 1 or 2 new things?

The choices are me and cat vs palamendes, since there are both claims contradict.

Yeah our mason thing sounds weird and I kinda regret putting it out there but I figured it would be better to be honest from the start than explain why I know cat is innocent later.

Miri shouldn't you at least kinda favor cat, since you basically confirmed her as vig regardless of all the random ass blocking and maybe brainwashing that took place?

Solaris I dont follow your logic for lynching me but if your talking about a no lynch, it'll be either me or cat dead since vigs are pretty dangerous and we have a fairly obvious target(It's pal)

If a no lynch happens, Konec0 (Since you're probably definitely not scum) try to block whoever you think is the other blocker- I only read the day starts and ends so I really don't know who it is, I assume its Granola? But really I don't know. What is agent again, even? I don't know what his thing does.

Else, I seriously stand by the lack of bear markings (enough to draw pheonix wright) on the extra dead people as proof Palamendes is scum because it seems like a flavoring text that you'd put in if you had a bear killer, and Malky does put a little flavor so it doesn't have the excuse of being absent.

That's all Lynch palamendes

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride - by myw - 04-20-2013, 10:51 PM