-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
(04-20-2013, 06:51 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Oh we're playing this game.

If you can't list them they don't exist and you know it (I think we've had this discussion several times).

No.

(Ok, to be slightly less annoying, i will amend this to "not yet")

(04-20-2013, 06:57 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »with works with my Garu/Tea theory right now

Explain.

(04-20-2013, 07:03 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Connections vs. 'would give us lots of info on scum/town' are two very different things Mirdini and he kind of said both? I mean yeah she has connections but that's not what I was bringing up.

They are the exact same thing.

(04-20-2013, 08:25 PM)Boogeyman Wrote: »Tea. How are you riled up about 99 from Pilot, but you're ok with MG in 97?

I never said i was ok with Mathy??? That's, like, the complete opposite of what i said in fact. I feel like people are ignoring someone who should be at least as suspicious as mathy, and from my PoV, slightly more suspicious, even.

(04-20-2013, 06:52 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »Would like to note pretty much all your criticisms of TehPilot work equally well on Mathgirl? Your scum read on Pilot rests on your point that his 5th post is 'doing something that looks like getting out of RVS while doing nothing' which applies equally to Mathie's CDV and his 6th being 'I guess that wraps up suivig discussion' where mathie did the exact same thing two posts earlier.

This is true, but my feels are stronger towards Pilot. Part of it is the fact that people pounced on Mathy but didn't pounce on pilot. Another part of it is that Pilot kinda just read as a lot less genuine to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by AKillerCuppaTea - 04-20-2013, 08:45 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM