-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
(04-18-2013, 09:42 AM)anacreon Wrote: »ebwop: gonna Vote: Tea because he hasn't posted yet.

HOWDY FOLKS

Sorry! I wasn't ignoring this game on purpose, i just hadnt realised it had started. My bad.

Anyways, upon rereading the game I am pretty much happier to lynch two people than any other people@

1) Mathgirl. People have already stated the reasons they wanna lynch her, but even more than that:

(04-20-2013, 01:16 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »I was also trying to establish relationships between players because aaugh no one is relating themselves to people.

I highly disagreee with this statement. Mathy, whilst only slightly scummy, is the person i feel has the most connections to other people in this game at the moment. Her flipping scum will be amazing in terms of who it clears and who it casts into a dark light. Her flipping town will be a lot less good, admittedly, but it will still make a few question marks look townier. However, she happens to NOT be my preferred lynch, despite being the most informative (I've never really liked lynching people for the sole sake of information, but eh. On that note, if i were a cop, I'd cop mathy).

2) TehPilot - He has 6 posts, and i'd invite you all to go read 'em.

The first four are pretty empty, fluff-esque posts (the 3rd of which i woulda pseudo-real voted him out of RVS (you know, the post-RVS stage where you throw shit to see what sticks)).

The 5th is a either an attempt at getting out of RVS (i dont think it was) OR it was an attempt to look like he was doing things without actually doing them (i think it was - especially as it was a question without providing an answer).

And i cannot shake the feeling that the 6th is a case of "...shit, people are actually starting to do things, we [being the scumteam] were better off in RVS. Quick, better nip this conversation in the bud..." - especially as he still didn't post any actually game related things.

And he hasn't posted since (which has been when people started doing things)! Admittedly, the latter could really easily be a case of "busy" or "just not got round to it yet", but hey, its a minor thing, im much more interested in lynching him for the other reasons. He's scummier than mathy, but mathy's lynch is more informative. I'd rather lynch the scummier, as of now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by AKillerCuppaTea - 04-20-2013, 05:14 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM