WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
everyone is lying we're actually all mafia

im lying to myself

this is the only route that makes any sense anymore ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Solaris plz actually say things relevant to game here please this game is

also we have about a RL day until day end?

okay so teams I think are possible come to uh

cat/myw/agent or cat/myw/konec0??? or cat/myw/granola??????????? (no)

or agent/pala/granooooola or agent/pala/konec0 or agent/granola/konec0???????? oh god make it stop also then where are all the third kills that should be

yeah it's either cat/myw/notpalamedes or palamedes/notcatmyw

and looking at it from gameplay perspective which is the only rational thing left two vigmasons seems waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more unlikely than an SK re: game balance like jesus

solaris you are like 100% town ("what if the check was redirected?????" - he has flavor cop info for chrissakes that's a practically worthless maf role which especially considering all this town power seems even more unlikely than dual vigmasons actually being town. Also I'm pretty sure Seedy/pilot never redirected namboto which I guess would leave theoretical mafia redirector but then why was namboto danceblocked if they could just redirect him?????

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

okay so like cat says she didn't shoot me but someone shot me and pala says he shot ix but uh pala a. why isn't ix dead and b. why is seedy dead

because if mafia had a redirector why was Namboto blocked instead of redirected and we already had two town redirecting roles drop so I seriously doubt there's another one of those running around so

yeah okay I give up this is getting way too winey

waaaay too winey)

solaris tell me which way to vote I just

I just can't

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride - by Mirdini - 04-20-2013, 04:41 PM