-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
so yeah I was going to vote garuru for the blatant wagon-jump but then your post is just sucking up to the people on your wagon while somehow simultaneously trying to paint both garuru and seedy as scum?

e: wow did I misread that but you painting both as coaligned probably town off of this feels weird too?

re: garuru I would've been like 'yeah sure lynch it' (and hey we'll get back to that) but

(04-20-2013, 01:16 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »So that begs the question: who would prefer it on? Off of these little wagons, I've got some reads now.
Mathgirl (4): Fragowump, 0_o, Seedy, Garuru

Wait those first two are random votes. That's not really a wagon at all... and Seedy and Garuru backed up thier votes nicely. I'd pair them as coaligned, but more likely than not, coaligned town.

what de heck

same deal as pala here their votes had basically no backup other than "her posts feel sort of off" and they certainly didn't back it up with hard evidence either (that was me tyvm). so why are you saying they did? The lack of confidence is possibly just a lack of confidence but c'mon, stand up for yourself! Because it's scum that don't want to pick fights n' fly under the radar, not town.

also your "hey these guys might be coaligned ALSO COINCIDENTALLY I'll vote this guy (who I just mentioned as possible scum with another guy who I paired with yet another player as possible scum) as a lurker lynch" which okay yeah I suppose Tea hasn't made any posts but I think that's him more literally forgetting he's in this game than any sort of scum lurking. Then again I know that he's been sort of RL-busy lately so that might be meta-bias creeping in on my side

ANYWAY

someone remind yewchung he's playing in this because yewchung being this quiet can only mean he's forgotten he's in it. I refuse to believe Yewchung could possibly lurk.

finally Vote: garuru for his remarkably strange logical leap from "Ethically speaking, we should just no lynch... but that doesn't sit right with me [so I will dismiss ethical play here]" to "a lurker lynch feels really wrong" to "well I guess we just lynch this person that's stuck out and actually played the game then".

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by Mirdini - 04-20-2013, 04:24 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM