-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
(04-20-2013, 09:25 AM)Boogeyman Wrote: »Such as?

Realize I'm messing with Garcia here but we don't have an awful lot of time before day end and I guess I might as well back up my sweeping statement as well?

(04-18-2013, 01:32 AM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »Does anyone see a way to exit RVS? Pala's claim was a step, but then it sorta disintegrated...

the waffly push out of RVS is weird (Can anyone else figure out a way to do this? I'm town and I'm helping but I would prefer for someone else to do the work/make themselves a possible target). Dodges the vig question in her own question set. The "hey guys let's talk about suicide vigs" and then a post later "we've exhausted all talk about suicide vigs everyone stop" rings strangely too.

Thing is this is not strange enough stuff for me to honestly suspect her as scum or really feel like lynching her. I mean, at least she's being active and doing things which is a million miles better than most people in this game (my honorable self partially included). Sure, I could make hay about it and start some huge bullshit D1 speedlynch on her but I am as mentioned before veeeeery uncomfortable with that as it feels pretty terrible from both a scum-huntery and a pure ethics of play perspective.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by Mirdini - 04-20-2013, 09:35 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM