Fire Emblem: Gods of the Celestial Realm [OOC]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Emblem: Gods of the Celestial Realm [OOC]
RE: Fire Emblem: Gods of the Celestial Realm [OOC]
Hey, I'm not gonna complain about any advice, Erikkinbob. :P

I keep going back and forth because I forget our characters' respective Attack values so I'll list them.
Iremia: 5str, 7mt = 12atk
Gotel: 4str, 6mt = 10atk
Ira: 3str, 5mt = 8atk
Sorma: 2str, 5mt = 7atk (although my last battle was calculated with 11atk, which is awesome if that's normal. is there a mechanic i'm missing?)

Archer has 4def, 17hp, and the Brigand has 3def, 13hp. The Merc has 4def and 19hp, but he only has 8 Attack which is pretty laughable even by our low Chapter 1 standards so I'm not worried about him for this turn.

IF I actually do 10 damage to the archer, then we can pull off a nice offensive turn. Sorma and Iremia kill the archer (with Iremia making sure to attack from the south to stay out of range of the other Brigand) - Sorma does 10dmg, Iremia hits for 8dmg. Gotel hits the Brigand for 7dmg, bringing him to 6hp. Ira gets WTA versus Axes and kills him in one hit. Next turn, the enemy Merc goes for...Gotel? Iremia? He doubles Gotel for 10dmg total, or he hits Iremia once for 4, both of which are eminently survivable. I'd love it if he went for the Peg Knight so he could get countered, but I don't think that will happen...

The next turn, that leaves us with the enemy Merc and newly-arrived Brigand. We all gang up on the Merc, the brigand is far enough away that Sorma is the only one left in range, and he can facetank the Brigand well enough for one turn. After that it's just ganging up on the boss.

Of course, this all assumes I do 10 damage to the Archer instead of 7, which is how much I suspect I do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem: Gods of the Celestial Realm [OOC] - by inkWanderer - 04-18-2013, 04:11 PM