WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 GAME OVER
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride
I don't roleblock!

I had a oneshot doctor-save power which was what my bonus win-condition was linked to, I had to stop a kill with it to fulfill that (bigfoot could be sent to scare other people off but once he stopped someone with killing intentions he would himself be scared away from the game :<

but he was also really obvious to people who weren't trying to kill the people bigfoot was standing around apparently)

at any time I also had to option of BECOME ONE WITH THE BIGFOOT which would keep him from guarding other people and give me a one-shot BP whiiich had the downside of removing my ability to get my bonus win condition

but was apparently the right call for me to make last night after no lynch happened since I lost all bigfoot powers for reasons cat's made clear

okay time to zzdini

nola iunno 'bout cat and myw being teamed up with agent I find it also possible that it's you or konec0 as the third member? we've had a lot of info roles drop but also a fuckton of protective ones

konec0 means either he has two block flavors or the scumteam has two block things though which would be p. wonky so I guess agen or you makes the most sense

in any case cat/myw pair is the one I want to be lynching out of today

if palamedes was feeling generous he'd kill another one of them in the night but I doubt it more's the shame

if that becomes the case maybe kill one of nola/agent and roll the dice pala? killing solaris or me or konec0 would be boring <:D

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!?!? MAFIA T2 D6: keep your hands inside the ride - by Mirdini - 04-18-2013, 03:55 AM