GreyGabe' WebQue t [Texting, Texting, 123]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GreyGabe' WebQue t [Texting, Texting, 123]
Re: GreyGabe's WebQuest [Textalicious]
Dragon Fogel Wrote:>Shout to draw the attention of any horrible monsters lurking in your basement. If there are any, that's the sort of thing you want to know sooner rather than later.
“HEY.” You shout, “ARE THERE ANY MONSTERS DOWN HERE? IF SO YOU HAD BETTER ANSWER ME!”

“Yeeeessssss. I hear yoooooou.”

Mystery solved!

Ed Wrote:> Obligatory licking the darkness command

> Raise your arms while walking in circles and shouting profanities, this will resolve all your problems, no doubts about it.
AgentBlue Wrote:Take a handful of darkness and pop it in a jar.
You stick out your tongue and lick the Darkness. Tastes kinda like how fabric softener smells.

You can’t find any jars in your Gallifreyan Satchel, but you do find an Empty Energy Drink Can that you can repurpose. You shovel a bunch of Darkness into it. You now have a Can O’ Darkness.

You then throw your arms up, take a deep breath, and begin a train of swears the likes of which you have not uttered in at least ten minutes.

“SON OF A [bleep]ING [bleep] FONDLING [bleep] MONGER. I SWEAR TO [bleep]ING JEGUS THAT IF YOU DON’T [bleep] OFF AND GET THE [bleep]ING [bleep] OUT OF HERE, I WILL [bleep] YOU SO HARD THAT YOUR [bleep] [bleep]ING [bleep] OF A MOTHER WOULDN’T RECOGNIZE YOU [bleep]ING YOUR WAY DOWN THE [bleep]ING STREET. FURTHERMORE, YOU [bleep] [bleep]ING [bleep] [bleep]…”

You continue on in this vein for a while. A few miles away, a group of sailors enjoying themselves on shore leave suddenly find themselves blushing uncontrollably. Even further off, an entire convent-full of nuns faints for no discernable reason.

“That was hurtful.”

Well, that didn’t accomplish much, but you feel better.

“Anyway, are you done? I’d like to suck your bones and organs out through your ears and then wear your empty skin like footie pajamas.”

Well, you never.

Schazer Wrote:Tell the monsters you don't want what they're selling. The role-reversal will confuse them and distract them from their grouchiness at having their lair intruded-upon.
“You know what, guy! I don’t want what you’re selling.”

“Well, most people don’t, but--”

“Don't you know that I'm on the national Do Not Haunt list?”

“What? I don’t…”

“What’s your name and extension number? Your supervisor is going to be getting a call from me, I can tell you that.”

“This isn’t…”

“And you just better hope I can be placated with a twelve-month calendar and one of those little solar powered calculators because otherwise I’m going to make sure that you not only lose your job, but you’ll never be able to get a referral ever again.”

“Please stop, I…”

“That’s it. I’ve had it. Good day, sir!”

“But--”

“GOOD DAY.”

You storm up the stairs, pausing only to snag your Somewhat Abused Shopping Cart.

You can’t believe that worked.

You are back in the main area of Your House. To the west is the Basement Door. To the south, the Front Door leads out into Eagle Town proper. You already knew that, though, so you’re not sure why the narrator is repeating it.

MrGuy Wrote:Go upstairs and into the kitchen. Make yourself a cup of coffee, pour some cream in, and consult the back of your YORK CARD for tips on divination.
You head to the kitchen area. You pop some coffee in the maker, and consult the back of your York Summon Card whilst it’s brewing. The instructions are fairly straight forward. Use good coffee (you must be very particular about your coffee). Pour in just the right amount of cream, give it a stir, and after staring deep into its mysterious depths and breathing deep of its rich aroma for a couple of seconds, take a sip while bending your will towards knowing the future. Let things flow naturally from there.

Sounds easy enough.

You follow the card’s directions, and feel the knowledge flow over you.

(Let a smiley be your umbrella!
Lucky Number: 5)

Neat!
You gain a Wisdomosity point!
Your CP gets a boost, too.

Current Stats:
SpoilerShow
[Image: j5xngn.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Re: GreyGabe's WebQuest [Textalicious] - by GreyGabe - 10-12-2011, 05:20 AM