Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 3]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 3]
RE: Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 3]
So you did want advice, right?

Improved senses, that's a very, very strong improvement for any creature, often underestimated. Though you usually get more bang for your buck focusing on one sense. The third or fourth improved senses tend to be rather redundant.

Since you're making a larger version of a smaller creature, they might have some trouble telling their young from the Wolperams, so maybe check that there's some physiological difference there. The horns might not grow in until sexual maturity. Or alternatively, just watch them develop occasional maternal impulses for the most populous species on the planet, could be good for a laugh.

Okay, so we've got a largish creature with good senses, strong overland movement, jumping and probably climbing. They'd do very well in a forested environment. If you're going to leave them as herbivores, they could be treetop grazers or, if omnivorous, fruit foragers. I know that there aren't any trees yet, but I was actually just about to start on that, the sentients are going to need them anyway.

And you're inexperienced, so I'm going to ask, do you know how to speciate a modified organism properly? Assuming you want to, of course.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 3] - by DenizenShipper - 04-15-2013, 04:05 PM