Parasol - A platforming adventure!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parasol - A platforming adventure!
RE: Parasol - A platforming adventure!
Finally got around to play this, it's looking pretty nice so far.
I still have a bit of a problem clinging with the parasol though, sometimes if you cling while you're in the middle of the swing, you'll be moved a parasol's length; i'm guessing it's because it registers the parasol's larger hitbox, it's really disorienting.

Jumping still feels floaty, it's like you jump more than necessary and you fall down really slow. Bouncing off the enemies is difficult and unintuitive (?), when you jump on an enemy you're immediately bounced up a very small distance, I instinctively press jump right after i hit an enemy but since i'm airbone i float with the parasol instead, this is specially annoying when i'm jumping forward confident in that a bounce jump will help me clear a distance but then it doesn't work and i die. I'm thinking Parasol Lady should take some lessons from Mario Schadenfruit /smugvideogaemreviewerjoke.

Also, this is just personal preference but ascending levels without constant "checkpoints" or safe spots are obnoxious as hell, there's nothing more frustrating than falling off after jumping on a billion platforms then helplessly floating back somewhere safe to start climbing again.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Parasol - A platforming adventure! - by Mr. LL - 03-25-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Parasol - A platforming adventure! - by Infrared - 04-14-2013, 06:01 AM