Godhood XIV - Usurper [Jam Edition Turn 4]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godhood XIV - Usurper [Jam Edition Turn 4]
RE: Godhood XIV - Usurper [Jam Edition Turn 3]
Pacian's head slowly tilted to one side. "I am authority." A long pause. "I gave them better chances at civilization, away from their thankless lives on that water world." He gestures to the great emptiness, the lack of much of anything on Trovat. "That world was incomplete. It could not bear civilization." His hand slowly strayed to Zemina. "Whereas all that world needed was intelligent life."

Pacian leaned slowly forwards, seeming to loom despite the fact neither of the gods were truly anchored in physical space. Finally, he spoke with an almost uncharacteristic swiftness. "Closing the minds of your people will not benefit them. Prejudice will bring only harm. They need authority and reason, not blind distrust of the 'others' on the moon. I tried to help those I could." He turned away. "If you wish to lock your followers in the darkness forever, so be it. But do not seek to spread your ignorance to Zemina."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Godhood XIV - Usurper [Jam Edition Turn 3] - by Demonsul - 04-12-2013, 08:41 PM