DUNGEONQUEST: THE D20 GAME FOR EVERYONE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DUNGEONQUEST: THE D20 GAME FOR EVERYONE
RE: DUNGEONQUEST: THE D20 GAME FOR EVERYONE
  • Ican't: alright, that works better. as your Special, Equine Flaming Death Hug, deals assumedly massive damage upon success, it is classified as a Tactical Nuke, and therefore has a cooldown of 14 turns. Also, a character with less than 3 traits will have the empty slots filled with traits of my own composing. they will generally be generic and less interesting than custom ones.
  • Kiven: Toof is accepted. as your Special, Tormenting Tentacles, is a multitargeting status inflicting attack and a thinly veiled tentacle rape joke, it will have a cooldown of 6 turns.
  • Tilde (garuru): Svangir Grisvr is accepted. Your Trait, Lich Near-Invulnerability has had the following change:
    -All physical damage is halved, while all Fire and Holy damage is doubled. All other damage types are unaffected.
    In addition, your Special, Body Takeover has the following additional conditions:
    -Must be the finishing blow to activate
    -Power copying lasts for 3 turns
    additionally, the cooldown has been extended to 11 turns.
  • Dox: Blackjack is "accepted", but requires more information on exactly what you mean in Contracts and what "Drawing A Card" refers to in Card Trick (i.e. In Contracts do you mean in exchange for x payment you could ask for a stat boost for a period of time, and if I agree it occurs? And if contracts are broken what happens etc.; By drawing a card, how did you think of the resulting draw being calculated [remember, there are 52 cards and only 20 sides on the die])
  • I'll update the player list tomorrow, and we'll probably start on Monday

Messages In This Thread
RE: DUNGEONQUEST: THE D20 GAME FOR EVERYONE - by Romythered - 04-11-2013, 03:05 AM