Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DUNGEONQUEST: THE D20 GAME FOR EVERYONE
RE: DUNGEONQUEST: THE D20 GAME FOR EVERYONE
SpoilerShow

EDIT: In other news
SpoilerShow
Name: I'adrod
Race: Sectoid (a buglike race stolen from Leroy's game)
Background/bio/motive/etc: Grew up in a xenophobic village wary of outside contact in general. Wanted to help by creating traps to keep outsiders away/trap animals for food. A few villagers got hurt by these traps but eh. They got better s'no big deal. Still, if I'adrod wanted to create better, more lethal traps, she'd need better supplies, and she couldn't get those within the village.
Luckily, the man responsible for leaving town to get extra supplies fell ill just before the bimonthly trip out. Luckily, I'adrod was there to volunteer to go in his stead. She was already gone before they found out the reason behind the illness was poison.
She returned a fortnight later (to the disappointment of some) with plenty of supplies. More than they gave her money for they thought. In secret, she took her own personal gains and got to work.
And was run out of town. But why? Her new traps worked! No intruder got anywhere near the village. Sure, about a dozen local sectoids also fell to the traps but it's the principal of the matter! Still, she left before she could get lynched, to go forge her own destiny and maybe be APPRECIATED for once!
She never disarmed the traps.
personality: Fairly selfish, a tad xenophobic, rather 'forgetful', and decent at pretending she cares about others.
height: Short
Weight: Thin

Skills
Vitality: 6
Endurance: 5
Dexterity: 12
Intelligence: 15
Knowledge: 5
Speech: 10
Luck: 7

Class: Trap expert - Laying, understanding, disarming. A trap expert knows all there is about mechanisms designed to surprise and capture, injure, or kill. They can spot the telltale signs and deal with them accordingly.

Traits:
Triggerspotting: Easier time spotting triggers for traps and avoiding them.
Resourceful: With some effort, you can get materials out of nearly anything!
Reloader: Can reset a trap that's already gone off, even if you didn't make it yourself.

Special Skill: Rapid Invention - Okay so technically the idea of a trap is to wait for the enemy to fall into it but sometimes they're attacking RIGHT NOW and you don't have waiting time! So you create a trap on the spot with whatever you can pull out of your bag in the next six seconds and just set it off in their path or their general direction immediately. That does the trick.
Cooldown, I'unno, three to five turns?

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: DUNGEONQUEST: THE D20 GAME FOR EVERYONE - by Robust Laser - 04-10-2013, 07:10 PM