If you could, would you live forever?

Poll: If you could, would you live forever?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.67%
14 46.67%
No
53.33%
16 53.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could, would you live forever?
RE: If you could, would you live forever?
dang this is an instersting topic wowhahh

Right okay so it's like prsonally, no, i wouldn't want to be like immortal and shit, even with like eternal youth or whatever, but it's only fro mthe perspective of the me who never has her shit together and already is doing shit with her life so what the shit am i gonna do with an eternal life i mean c'mon.

But if I were an actually competant human being and shit, i might actually say yes. 'cause look, yeh, there might be some mental issues. but i doubt they'd last all of forever. Like you're sad 'cause everybody keeps dying around you and you can't make friends and shit? The thing is, the human mind is pretting dang resiliant, like most human beings are able to get over many tragedies in a few months or so, which includes death of a dear one. It doesn't mean that peeps don't care, it just means that people have this ability to move on, generally. I mean c'mon, if we ddn't have this ability i mean what the shit would happen we'd all wallow in our tears because life is pretty goddamn shitty.

As for boredom, that thing kinda baffles me 'cause look, there is like a shitton of things we've yet to discover and let's not even get into freaking epxlploration of space how can you get freaking bored when there's so muc hfor humans to do? "But I'm not a sciency person" right okay that's legitimate but listen to this

so like what do you think would happen if you gave like a 12th century peasant an iPod, their monds would be totally blown, right? I mean shit it's like magic to them but y'know, it's just that our tech changed and evolved and advanced or whatever verb you wanna use. Now think about what sorta shit the future will make i mean c'mon aren't you freaking curious? well you can't see it UNLESS YOU GOT ETERNAL LIFE, YO. check it. manybe things will be so freaking amazing that we can't even concevive of them right now ic'ause it's so frekaing amazing. I DON'T KNOW! even if you aint a scientist, you'd still be able to see what those scientist types'll make and shit. I'd want eternal life(/youth/biological healthiness/whatever the shit) just to see that alone, see what happens next and what shit we come up with and also maybe aliens. HELL, EVEN MOVIES. OR VIDEO GAMES. I hate feeling like i'm missing outta fun shit WHAT IF I DIE BEFORE THE ULTIMATE VIDEO GAME COMS OUT??!?!

i'm reallytired.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could, would you live forever? - by MalkyTop - 04-07-2013, 03:41 AM