...Into the Frying Pan [A Loud Crash]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Into the Frying Pan [A Loud Crash]
RE: ...Into the Frying Pan [Eagletime!]
[Image: update6.png]
Rein looks around the room and tries to open the door.
"Great. It's locked. Anyone see a key? No? And Mister Louderspeaker won't answer? Yep, it's just getting better by the second. Unless someone wants to try busting the door down or find some other way to the room, our stuff is... Wait a sec..."
Rein looks up to the top right of the room and sees a small airvent. Although it is large enough for a human being to crawl through, there is absolutely no way to reach it.

Grey walks into the other room. Instantly, an alarm is sounded, and just as fast as it started, it ends. it rang for a total of 3 seconds, and it was obvious that something might have happened, but there is no way to find out what. As Grey approached the monitor, the sounds around him had started to get muted, and the only sound he could hear, is his own footsteps.
Junior follows Grey into the other room and hears an alarm. The alarm is short and sweet, but noticeable.
[Image: update65.png]
"Oh nononono... do you think we could break down the door? Because, well, I'd feel a lot better if I had my rifle." Laef, focuses at the wall and blinks. He stares into the room and sees a ransacked room. It seems that there was equipment in here, but it was stolen and moved. He can't quite pinpoint where it was taken to, but it was obvious it wasn't there anymore. There is two more doors in that room. He blinks after 7 seconds, and goes blind.
Tanner doesn't give up. He pounds and kicks on the door, but cannot open it.

INVENTORIES/STATS
SpoilerShow
[LAEF COOLDOWN: 3
Quote:"I was once a man; who had a future. And I'm sure I had a past."
[Image: signaturejc.png]
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: ...Into the Frying Pan [Eagletime!] - by Entilliumn - 04-06-2013, 04:56 PM