Marty the Party Cat completely ruins the power-scaling of Gabby's Dollhouse.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marty the Party Cat completely ruins the power-scaling of Gabby's Dollhouse.
RE: Marty the Party Cat completely ruins the power-scaling of Gabby's Dollhouse.
(09-16-2024, 08:09 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »I feel like this post has leaked through from an alternate dimension.

Thank you Ix, those are my feelings exactly!

Look, let's compare two gabby cat songs just to get a baseline and the see how much Marty deviates from the typical formula.

Here's our bottom of the list: Pillowcat

Now pillowcat would be a-meow-zing at improv and probably feel right at home here at eagle-time, despite her laughably low pawerlevel.

And from the top we have DJ Catnip:

DJ Catnips entire song is about "bringing out the music in you". Uplifting! Edifying! Catcouraging!

Both of these songs involve their own way of encouraging the viewer and fit with the general theme of Gabby's Dollhouse, that you can be creative and even if you make mistakes along the way its no problem because you're always growing!

Now...blegh....here's Marty's song.

It's just A MARTY PARTY. They're having it. It's not a "You can throw a party". Or We're having a "you party" it's just a marty party. Stagnant. Self-Indulgent. Pawthetic.

(Oh I also forgot he has "hair like a party hat" which I suppose provides a slight defensive buff.)

But hey, you can have a bad cat. It happens! But don't let your bad cat ruin the clearly established power hierarchy your show has been based on for the last 4 years!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marty the Party Cat completely ruins the power-scaling of Gabby's Dollhouse. - by btp - 09-16-2024, 02:48 PM