"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares

"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
1/24/2023

I woke up from a far future dream where mcdonald's was run by a "culinary AI" that would analyze food material put in front of it to devise new meals. Its body looked super violent, like it had buzzsaws everywhere and shit to disassemble whatever you put inside.

One day a guy with a wheelchair fell into the machine by a freak accident that i just so happened to witness, and it said "The tactility... the shape... this construction is inspired! This other material is irrelevant." and spit the guy out.

Thus was born the 6 AND 6, a burger made entirely of aluminum. I saw an ad for it which was a 3d animation of an assembly line placing soda can tabs onto metal domes which then, like a mountain rising from nothing, were pushed into the air by a burger shape forming underneath and connecting to them. The assembly line went around to the front of a store where a corporate cartoon customer bought it. The corporate cartoon smiled and bit down with a loud crunch. Then an archetypical announcer went "And for a limited time, there's a couple's discount! So you can get his, and hers... The 6 AND 6. Only at McDonald's."

"Is anyone actually going to buy this?" I wondered to myself. "I think it's cool and funny as fuck, though. Surely the internet will make a concerted effort to encourage this behavior."

I didn't find out because I woke up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares - by MUNCHMOLAR - 11-05-2023, 12:32 AM