The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START]

The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START]
RE: The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START]
'Probably not contagious' was all Kamile needed to hear! Jow was a big dumb idiot for doing a foolish thing like this, but by the gods she wasn't going to let him be the only brave one here!

She fetches her trusty weapons from her backpack. She places her worn-out sword on her hip, tests the weight of her spear in her hand, and nods. Right! She's smaller than Jow, has presumably bathed more recently than him, and she's not calling attention to herself, so by all chances, the beast wouldn't even see her coming. Time for a charge!

While the critter has its attention on Jow, she'll try to plant it in the back of its monstrous knee. She doubted she could outdo the folks it had already knocked about, but if she can slow it down just a bit, the cowpoke's stupid, dumb plan of tiring it out might actually work!

Before she goes, though, she grabs Klyalson by the shoulders and speaks solemnly. "Noodle-man, promise me one thing: if I die, make sure any goods I leave behind are sold at a fair market rate, that they go to people who need them and not hoarders, and that the proceeds go towards finding a cure for Crazy Lizard Syndrome." Without waiting for a response, she ventures forth! For the people! For goods and services! For not letting that rascal Jow look too good!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Restoration of Erihal [Signups!] - by CSJ - 04-27-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START] - by Protoman - 02-16-2021, 10:22 AM