Another Me - Your number has been called!

Another Me - Your number has been called!
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called!
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
SpoilerShow

> Effy: Take inventory of vital adventuring supplies

[Image: 6wf42VL.png]

Okay, this can’t be that hard. You’ve seen/read countless movies/stories about going on adventures, as well as gone on your fair share of school trips, and isn’t this a little bit of both, in a sense?

You have a variety of healthy snacks and water. That’s the most important thing, you think. Nimah didn’t say exactly where you would be spending most of your time, but you imagine this training location can’t be TOO close to civilisation, so it’s best to stock up. You’re still not sure about clothes - sure, you won’t be spending the night over there, but what if you get hurt? Or too sweaty??? Of course, that’s assuming this training will be strenuous, but why wouldn’t it be?... Unless theory is part of it, too. Do you need to take a notepad, too? Something to write with?!

[Image: ZURPJ2w.png]

CLOVER: Not takin’ any entertainment?
EFFY: Um, well...! I don’t think I’m gonna have time to read or play any games, right?
EFFY: W-We can only do this over the weekends for now, so we have to focus...!

You did consider bringing some manga along, to share with the locals - for cultural purposes - but then you realised that, should you see any locals, they may already know what manga is.

You’ve never been to Mexico before. It’s kind of embarrassing, especially now that you know an ancestor who was actually born there.

... Maybe you’ll have time to do some sightseeing. That would be nice. You’re afraid - especially now - that TV may not have given you the most accurate look at what the place looks like.

[Image: rdspKUj.png]

NIMAH: Good morning, everyone! Are you ready to go?
EFFY: Y-Yes! I mean, nearly! Um, do you think this is gonna be enough...?

[Image: cD5atOz.png]

AUBIN: Oh, I should think there’s no need to rush.
AUBIN: As eager as Nimah is to teach, I’m quite certain she won’t push you too hard on your first time.
CLOVER: You?!
AUBIN: Me?
CLOVER: The hell are YOU doin’ here??
AUBIN: Oh, did we neglect to mention it? I will be coming along as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called! - by Naem - 09-29-2020, 07:41 PM