The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
> Now that you've regained your composure, try ti stop Vernier from psychoanalysing you around three or two centuries before that's a thing that even really exist.

>Just remember all those graves of lowfolk betryed by their lowfolk lovers....

Quote:>"Uncle Ash": "At last we meet. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Adler Young. Oh, but I seem to have you at a disadvantage. It's only fair that you know my real name too. I am Lord Randall, and you and I have a lot to discuss."

>Distinctly remember the grave of lord Randall in the cemetary. Could there be two elves called Randall who are also lords ? (he jsut said "I am," not "some call me" or"I go by"). If not, something is very wrong

>Could this elf be unseelie or worse have gone so nativeamong the lowfolk tat he could start to /lie/.

>Or maybe... not an alf at all... Take a good look at his tail, that it doesn't look like there's a surperfluous skunk tail there..

>Comme to think of it, so far the lowfolks you've met haven't done it that much. You'd think they would do it all the time by contrast to elves but really they dodn't do it that much.

>Well, greet "Uncle Ash" with allt he decorumand respect you are bale too considering the meager sicrumstances but do not invite him in just yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by smuchmuch - 09-27-2020, 02:06 AM