The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START]

The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START]
RE: The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START]
Jow:

The man looks Jow over and swears under his breath.

"The name's Adair, I'm one of the village hunters. There's a terrible beast stalking the lands, and, well..."

He makes a religious gesture to the heavens.

"There were four of us tracking the thing. Then, it attacked, got Suyen, and gave Finn a nasty bite. I don't know if they'll make it. I left Prim with them but with the fangs on that thing? Finn's probably dead already."

Klyalson:

With a cookpot acquired, Klyalson gets to work making noodles. Several people crowd around him, curious as to his methods. Soon enough, he produces a steaming bowl of tasty noodles. The woman slurps a bite and nods approvingly. Success! Kamille also gets a few more nods now that the people of the village see that you're legit. A potter approaches her with a glazed bowl and offers to show his wares.

Leah, Duril, and Xanthi:

Leah thinks on the lizard. Hm. Usually they just steal livestock and catch, not attack humans...

Meanwhile, Xanthi and Duril take a look at the mechanism again. Duril recognizes the markings as an archaic rune system detailed in the monograph "Strings of the magical resonance" by A. P. Laramye. The rune in question is listed as follows:

The Rune R-a-T: Resonance of life, growth, change. First harmonic Ta-Ra, continual motion, the essence of vitality

Looking through the lens, Duril can see the scale outlined sharply, thin threads of energy wrapped around it but fading slowly. Something had imbued this creature with an overabundance of life energy, it was evidently clear.
Current Projects:
Human space is at war, and we're all caught up in it - Scattered Stars

A woman chases another through the snow, but where will their path lead them? - Footprints in the snow

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Restoration of Erihal [Signups!] - by CSJ - 04-27-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START] - by Vancho1 - 09-24-2020, 10:17 PM