The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Pick one or more (or none).

-Uncle Ash is a former imperial inteligence officier (a good way to advance some of the things going on) and close to uncle Roland ( a good way to bring this character in the ballad too later if necessary)

-Uncle Ash is an exiled elf who was one of the first elf to talk about the whole 'lowfolk infusion' and 'fairfax arch' plan (remember when those were a big deal ? man that was a while ago) and a real torn into the Vulpitans and/or Sisterhood and/or whotever plans.

-Uncle Ash is an elf who left faerie a long time ago because of his fun loving and taste for lowfolk femmes. He never cared for all that much for all the imperial politics. As it turns out he's gone kinda native, he enjoys lowfolk food, lowfolk music, parties and he almost, *gasp*, indulge in falsehood. Not direct lies but definitively skirting with the truth. But hey on the plus side that made him one of the few elves who seems not only to sruvive but even strive in the lowfolk world and there's plenty of tips he could give Adler.

-Uncle Ash is sir Ravenmad, after Abic Tor fell the whole 'permamnentl wearing a mask' schtick kinda lost it's interest. He's kinda mad about that by the way, way to ruin a good gimmick he had cultivated for centuries.

-Uncle Ash knows how How high is a roebuck.

Quote:Well Adler, I think I've figured out a way for those femmes to willing keep on doing your biding.

>Adler: You're going to have to use your....."venery touch"

Funnily I was wondering about that too. ...Adler used to be a master at willes, feels like he's been kinda loosing his touch (litterlay too) lately.
(But of clourse those are lowfolk femmes, they can be a willy and strange lot)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by smuchmuch - 08-20-2020, 04:11 AM