Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Clusterfuckery in T-Minus 1
Chwoka Wrote:We have, each of us. Try reading the thread.
For the most part, we're lynching you because you're either missing the entire point of the game, or because you're jumping at the opportunity to seem trustworthy and thus, ironically enough, seem scummy.

For the truly most part you haven't given reasons at all. Malky would vote me people people are voting me, Bearwagon votes me for reasons unknown because Bearwagon does not possess the ability to speak English. your vote on me was explained with "because I'm good at winning", which is also what Godbot's copvigging on me boils down to. apart from me not posting gifs there has been a single thing raised against me, ending RVS and starting RQS. I'll point to Zeldafia and I think Allstars as well on MSPA where Chiral and Genetix respectively both urged to get people out of RVS. Both of which, by the way, have already died and flipped town. RQS is an inherently town thing to do, and painting it off as "you're trying to be town" is just absolute bullshit. As town you're nothing in a game without info and just posting reactionimage.jpg after the next is not going anywhere. I RQS because I want info from you guys, speculation, conversation, and not just posts that are mafia foam pellets. I don't have any objection to being silly, as Ix' crude sketches seem to imply, I even snickered at the dartboard F!S. At the end of the line though this is a mafia game, so lynching me for treating it as such is, as I said before, ridiculous.

Chwoka Wrote:Now you're getting bitchy about a fandom!secret made about you. Great.
I didn't say that. Get your straw out of my mouth.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1) - by g0m - 09-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1) - by g0m - 09-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1) - by g0m - 09-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1) - by g0m - 09-19-2011, 10:20 PM
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Clusterfuckery in T-Minus 1 - by Woffles - 09-21-2011, 01:11 AM
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1) - by g0m - 09-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1) - by g0m - 09-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1) - by g0m - 09-22-2011, 12:54 PM