The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START]

The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START]
RE: The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START]
Duril wanders off to look for supplies!

Meanwhile, at the warehouse, the assistant mumbles to Kyalson that they'd need to establish a settlement and send someone back before any couriers would dare go into the empty lands of Erihal. After all, it's dangerous and they wouldn't know where to go anyway.

Jow checks out the animals and finds some nice healthy ones. Good deal.

Outside, a bunch of bystanders see the cart and swarm the caravan with offers.

A short and muscled man with a shaved head and ruddy complexion stands outside the warehouse, juggling what appear to be hand-axes. Tattoos cross his skin, the most prominent being a raven struggling free of thorns across his chest. He smiles at the caravan and waves.

“Greetings! Will you be needing the services of a warrior to guard your caravan? My name’s Skal, finest blade of the North. And I’m not a half-bad shot as well.”

A tall and well-dressed woman stands with a large bag, looking expectantly at the group. She cuts an imposing figure, with makeup that accentuates her features She smiles at them, but there’s something cold and ruthless behind her eyes. She is wearing heavy gloves, unusual since the weather is rather warm.

“The name’s Julia Winthrop, of Winthrop Guild. I’m a building and mining contractor, and I’m willing to offer my services to your caravan… for a suitable stake in your enterprise, of course.”

Another finely-clothed person is there, this one with a large jeweled pin on a sash across his chest and a feathered cap. He looks rather cheerful and his blue eyes sparkle with adventure. He bows and doffs his hat, and the caravan can see a lute strapped across his back.

“Dear travelers, my name is Lucas Jolie, baronet de Voy. But don’t let my title fool you! I am quite the well-versed traveler, artist, and poet. And surely a group such as yourselves needs someone to chronicle their story?”

A darker-skinned person of indeterminate gender waves to the caravan. They are dressed practically and have a rifle with them, and have braided hair streaked with grey, held back with a simple circlet. They look like a veteran of many struggles, but still carry their head high.

“Hail and well met. My name is Jani, and I’m looking to join a caravan. I’m handy with a lot of things and have some practical knowledge of the land. I hope you’ll consider taking me along.”

Finally, there’s a pale man who seems to appear out of nowhere, suddenly standing in the light of the square before the caravan. By his green eyes you can tell that he’s one of the people of Hesh – strange, since they rarely leave their homeland. He looks the caravan over and nods.

“You will do quite nicely. I am Malik. Some would call me a mystic. My portents spoke of this. If you would have me, let my fate be intertwined with yours.”
Current Projects:
Human space is at war, and we're all caught up in it - Scattered Stars

A woman chases another through the snow, but where will their path lead them? - Footprints in the snow

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Restoration of Erihal [Signups!] - by CSJ - 04-27-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START] - by Vancho1 - 06-03-2020, 03:02 PM