The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START]

The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START]
RE: The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START]
"Hrrrrrrrgh-ptuh!" Came the sound of Jow McJobbernowl clearing his throat before stepping forward and snatching the paper from the Commissioner's hand with a wink. "Thanks kindly sir." He drawled, looking it over slowly, and giving a lazy thumbs-up to the rest of the gathered throng to show he was taking care of this yeps, no worries. "I'll lead this lot to the armoury and gather these answers for you sweetly aye? You got your letters to deal with and not needing a band of vagabonds and explorers taking up space in your fine quarters mmhmm, let Jow McJobbernowl take care of this lot." He snatched up a pen too for good measure, twirling it about his fingers and slamming the paper down on the desk with his hand, so it was facing everyone else as he knelt down on their side of the work surface.

"You just mind your own worries sir, I'll just lay claim to this little patch of wood for a toot aight thanks gov Aight who's first come on quickly lickity splick with your names and jobs yep?" He asked, filling in his own name and role of explorer & hunter & troubleshooter in enthusiastic but maybe not the cleanest scrawly squiggly handwriting and ready to note down the rest too.
"Don't get me started on Henchmen."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Restoration of Erihal [Signups!] - by CSJ - 04-27-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: The Restoration of Erihal [GAME START] - by MQuinny1234 - 05-12-2020, 02:25 AM