Another Me - Your number has been called!

Another Me - Your number has been called!
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called!
> Kaph: Is there any reason you shouldn't just show this fuzzball the door?

[Image: 9LPpxME.png]

You are none other than Kaphlar fucking Kinra, a fox of innumerable talents, incomparable wit and basically the hottest guy alive. And this NERD plus your sister but you have to put up with her bullshit like every other day thinks he can just waltz in and tell you what to do? He doesn’t even really KNOW you. He doesn’t know what you can do.

Murder isn’t your style, of course, but you don’t teach people lessons by killing them, now do you? If you want someone to understand who they’re messing with - if you want it to stick - what you have to do is make an impact. Impose yourself, assert your superiority, terrify if needed. Maybe that’s what it’ll take with this asshole. He’s smug, but he’s also a coward. And if your sister doesn’t get this stupid idea out of her head, you’ll do it to her too.

Except she’s clingy and stubborn. She’s been chasing after you for how long now? She never stops trying.

And sure, this is a really fucking stupid idea. But if it happens to work the way they’re saying--

[Image: brn7DJY.gif]

She’s not going to stop.

> KAPHLAR: No matter what, they're going to get what they want, you know how this works. You may as well save yourself the pain and expedite the process.

[Image: IdEY5qJ.png]

KAPHLAR: Fine. Fine! I’m in, to an extent.
KAPHLAR: You pretty much just want me to keep in touch, right? Or do I have to join in on the stalking?
SELENA: Geeeez. You always sound so upset about spending time with your family~!
KAPHLAR: Shut up and answer the question.
SELENA: Heehee, make up your mind!
KAPHLAR: OH MY GOD JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.
SELENA: Yeah, I guess staying in touch is fine~ Just as long as you’re not actively against us, I think there’s no problem!
AUBIN: Indeed! Although, of course, we would greatly appreciate any help on the practical side of this little project.

> Maybe we should chill them out... with a cup of tea or bottle of cola.

[Image: M8uk11f.png]

EFFY: Ah! I got it!
EFFY: We could just pretend to bring them drinks!
CLOVER: What.
EFFY: I-I mean, we bring them real drinks. But the drinks aren’t REALLY why we’re coming in! Oh, maybe we can put a whole bottle of soda or something on the tray, and get some glasses, and...!
CARLA: Oh, I don’t know... He really didn’t look like he wanted anybody in that room, the poor baby...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called! - by Naem - 04-30-2020, 10:01 PM