hawkspace SECRET SHITPOST SANTA! 2019!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tucking a little late under the frigid wing of December, I present to you hawkspace SECRET SHITPOST SANTA! 2019! Just like previous years, I call upon the eagletimers of the world (and the other ones beyond our frail solar system), fledgling and crow-ne,  to participate in this joyous ritual. 

"But The Ghost of Shitposting Past," you sigh, "How can I join when I feel I can't offer some quality content???"

"oooooooooo, nonsense. This is an exchange of shitposts. Anything you can make, be it an icon, word slurry, song, recording, haiku, pictures of a series of eggs painted to tell a story, soliloquy, play, YouTube Dot Com Video, image, gif (pronounced gif), jpeg, icon, html game, letter, icon, etc. You could even mix a variety of these things to make a new thing. The pressure is off! You just need to be able to make a thing that you can send via the internet. Look at the previous years (seen above) if you're stumped on what a good shitpost looks like. Hint: whatever goes! I am a dead ghost oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Basically, you send a shitpost to a randomly assigned participant.

All participants will be given the password to this account that they can use to send out their secret shitpost gift using the PM system. Please try to send your shitposts out between December 24th and December 30th. It's no fun to not get one.

BEWARE Thinking  : The sign-up deadline was the 17th of December (Signups are closed)!
Signups (No Limit):
1. Reyweld
2. Numbers
3. kilozombie
4. Our Lady of Lampreys 
5. fourwalls
6. Joe Starman
7. kirinMaster
8. a52
9. Myeth
10. goblin's
woooOOOOOoooooo....
This post is now a ghost post

Messages In This Thread
hawkspace SECRET SHITPOST SANTA! 2019! - by The Ghost of Shitposting Past - 12-03-2019, 04:44 PM