IsleEnture 3 - Beyond Philipdome

IsleEnture 3 - Beyond Philipdome
RE: IsleEnture 3 - Beyond Philipdome
>Communicate with the sun. Ask it about its favorite films.

[Image: IsleEnture3_Panel0013.png?dl=1]

Philip I really don't think this is the time, no I'm not saying that the Sun isn't into the TERMANTRO Movies, I'm just saying that the Sun is probably a little pre-occupied with that CEPHALOPEDIC HELLSTRAND, what does that mean, you ask? Well it's a Cephalopod, It's Demonic, and that's really all there is to say about it.
The Sun of course is indeed, a little too pre-occupied to field your questions about what movies it likes, but I imagine it has a fondness for the film CHARLIE'S ANGELS, why you ask, I don't know, seems like the kind of a film a SUNNY GUY would enjoy, wouldn't it? No? Ah, just me then.

>Act out that famous football game from the 70's. Grab a coconut for the ball and run through the posts to score a touchdown.

[Image: IsleEnture3_Panel0014.png?dl=1]

[Image: IsleEnture3_Panel0014b.png?dl=1]

You take the BALL, you LINE UP, the SHOT, and you prepare to score. The Bases are hot, but Philip is hotter, you only have one chance, ONE OPPORTUNITY. You see the drive, clear as daylight.

>Next

[Image: IsleEnture3_Panel0015.gif?dl=1]

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!

>Next

[Image: IsleEnture3_Panel0016.gif?dl=1]

You realize at about this time that Philip doesn't actually know all that much about sports, and likely never will.

>Create a regal throne and sit between the posts

[Image: IsleEnture3_Panel0017.png?dl=1]

You acquire some palm fronds and seaweed and assemble a SEAWEED THRONE, and pretend toREIGN OVER THIS TINY ISLE LIKE THE REAL NOT FAKE MONARCH YOU ARE...
Wow, seriously?
Phillip we're going to need to have a long discussion at some point about you're delusions of grandeur, I mean, seriously, a king? Wow.

>Next

[Image: IsleEnture3_Panel0018.gif?dl=1]

You suddenly find yourself disapperated from this present point in space and possibly time.

>Next

[Image: IsleEnture3_Panel0019a.gif?dl=1]

[Image: IsleEnture3_Panel0019b.png?dl=1]

Well now, where the hell is this?
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...

Messages In This Thread
IsleEnture 3 - Beyond Philipdome - by SirBlizz98 - 11-06-2019, 02:58 AM
RE: IsleEnture 3 - Beyond Philipdome - by eerr - 11-08-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: IsleEnture 3 - Beyond Philipdome - by a52 - 11-13-2019, 02:41 AM
RE: IsleEnture 3 - Beyond Philipdome - by Numbers - 11-13-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: IsleEnture 3 - Beyond Philipdome - by SirBlizz98 - 11-17-2019, 07:47 AM
RE: IsleEnture 3 - Beyond Philipdome - by FlanDab - 11-22-2019, 11:22 AM
RE: IsleEnture 3 - Beyond Philipdome - by eerr - 11-26-2019, 04:04 AM