We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
(03-28-2013, 02:59 PM)Schazer Wrote: »
(03-28-2013, 02:57 PM)Pick Yer Poison Wrote: »
(03-28-2013, 05:20 AM)Red709 Wrote: »psst

hey

any Dark Souls PC players in here

I wanna kick some ass and take some names

wat rings u got bitch

P.S. if you've got anyone from SL 85-124-ish I'm gonna be trying to take out the 4kids on a NG+, I could use some help with that. It's in the name of darkwraithing! Gotta get dat Kaathe

Was this even words

Oops, sorry! I forgot people who don't play the game would read that, as dumb as it sounds.

"wat rings u got bitch" = A minor meme within the Dark Souls community. May or may not be comprehensible to Red; I probably shouldn't have mentioned it at all.
"SL" = Soul Level, or your character's level. Players must be within a specific range of each other's SL in order to do co-op.
"4kids" = The 4 Kings, a boss known for being particularly nasty, especially in...
"NG+" = New Game+. Pumps up all enemy health and damage output.
"darkwraithing" = Being a member of a Covenant (a group in the game designed by the developers that grants you special items) called the Darkwraiths who invade other worlds for the purposes of PvP.
"Kaathe" = Ingame NPC who allows you to join the Darkwraiths. You have to beat the 4 Kings at a specific point in the game to get to him.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories. - by Pick Yer Poison - 03-28-2013, 03:10 PM