Another Me - Your number has been called!

Another Me - Your number has been called!
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called!
> Clover: Wh- we aren't seriously here to snoop on this loser's pervert dungeon, are we?

[Image: 9vg6ynt.png]

You step inside the... Well...

CLOVER: ... Seriously? Is this what we came here for?
CLOVER: To laugh at some nerd’s hentai cave?
EFFY: C-Clo!

[Image: pU0c2g4.png]

AUBIN: Well, evidently n--
KAPHLAR: Damn right you didn’t! Now get the hell out of here before Carla comes in or I swear to god...
AUBIN: ... Yes, I would like to have a look around.
KAPHLAR: Fuck you!!!

> Clover and Effy: observe cool toys

[Image: R2RTjF6.png]

You two observe the cool/nerdy action figures/toys, the proper designation and classification of which you might disagree on just a bit. One thing you CAN agree on is that you don’t recognise a solid half of these - there’s some of those singbots at the very top (they’re called Vocaloids!!!) and some incredibly expensive, chunky-looking statues at the very bottom; closer to your eye level, you have some weird looking... men... in costumes??? And on the shelf below...

CLOVER: Hey, ain’t that the show ya like?
EFFY: Oh my gosh, yeah! And...
EFFY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

> Effy: That nerd stuff is actually kinda cool.

[Image: veXrOd9.png]

EFFY: I can’t look! I CAN’T LOOOOOK!
CLOVER: Uh... Really?
CLOVER: I mean, the ones on the other shelf look way worse...
EFFY: N-No! It’s spoilers!
CLOVER: Huh?
EFFY: Spoilers for Magical Girl Doki-chan Season 15! When Doki-chan and the Youkai finally confess their feelings for each other, but it turns out he’s been in league with Harueru all along and Doki-chan lets herself be overcome by the Yami energy!
CLOVER: What.
EFFY: I-I don’t like it! Magical girl shows aren’t supposed to have tragic twists like that!

[Image: jfhVLsv.png]

KAPHLAR: Uh... You know...
KAPHLAR: Obviously I wouldn’t watch any regular old magical girl anime. Which would be for kids.
KAPHLAR: Buuut there’s been an interesting new trend in the industry lately, where the common magical girl tropes and clichés are now being dissected and subverted, and that kind of writing is aimed an older, more mature audience, which is why...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called! - by Naem - 10-20-2019, 05:16 PM