The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Well, from what I rememeber in Xandar sage, being stuck alone in a dead city by a curse was were he needed to get untill

Show Content

an event which does happen a few centuries down the line later in universe.

The way said event played out in there implies he'll get some lowfolk minions to work for him one way or another (I really though Ethel and Percy would be the start of that hence why the one year timeskipp and thir desrtion kinda took me by surprise here), that he'll become more in control, that queen Edessae has ben dealth with or deposed in some (at least symbolic) way.

So that's not entirely surprising he would be set back to that point, and I understand a few more setbacks and timeskips will happen (since we have a couple of centuries in universe to kill) an that's fine, narratively... it's just that now that's he's there and it feels like the balad has mostmly reached the point it needed to get at, may I humbly suggest those skips and turns may happen in a way that don't feel like they undermine the character progress and agency as much ?

And seeing as this is a collaborative forum adventure and our author is making a (commendable) effort to stick tot he spirirt of such adventures, not to bypass ugeestions and use them as the bases of the narrative, I ask my fellow players if they would cnsider that maybe sometime we tried to coordinate rather than suggest at cross purpose. ot allt he time, japes and misunderstanding are all great and good fun but jsut once in a while, to achieve some mesure of narrative progress.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by smuchmuch - 10-07-2019, 01:45 PM