not a number (a chat log adventure - 10-30)

not a number (a chat log adventure - 10-30)
RE: not a number (a chat log adventure - 5-20)
> AXSIS Church: About

AXSIS has partnered* with the Church to provide this handy app for the modern parishioner! Pray, consult religious experts and texts, and confess your sins, all from the comfort of your home - or wherever you happen to be. Earn ChurchCoins by logging in every day and redeem them for official ChurchMurch in the Store, or save them for extra ForgivenessTokens for when you really need them. You can also exchange gold in your AXSIS Gold account directly for ChurchCoins! How convenient!

(* following the requisite finalization of acquisition documents)

> Open: Mail from Makani

Subject: That game I was talking about
Sent: 2342, 2d5mo
This message was written using AXSIS SpeechToText 4.7.0.

Hi I know you're asleep but I wanted to say a little bit more about that game we were chatting about earlier before I forget. I have to admit the gameplay is solid especially with the whole switching perspectives thing for each chapter. But I don't recommend playing it. Honestly the whole thing is just straight up propaganda. Who do they think they're fooling question mark exclamation point.

> Open: Mail from Diamanta

Subject: Guess what's two days from now?...
Sent: 0722, 3d5mo

Good morning, my darling son!

I know you're on break and don't plan on waking up early, so I wanted to drop you a note since I probably wasn't going to see you before I had to go in to work. I'm sure you don't need me to remind you that your birthday is in 2 (!!) days! Your dad and I have something special for you, but I don't want to give anything away yet. Would you like to go out to dinner too? Be thinking about a place you'd want to go, but if you don't have a preference, we could always go to A Better Place again. You know how much your dad likes their steaks.

Have a great, relaxing day!
Much love,
Mom
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: not a number (a chat log adventure - 5-20) - by NonAnalogue - 05-21-2019, 08:26 PM