The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5

The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5
Dark Magick Fulled Tree Cult: Begin worshipping the dark evil transdimensional deity only known as the "Al Gorian", this is all because of the Dark Druidic Magick the Shrubs began using
Mercenary Soldiers: Why are the trees starting to snarl at you all? Why do some of them have forks and knives? These are questions that should not normally be asked, and you probably won't live long enough to get any answers.
Adler: Maybe it would be pertinent to know how long it has been since the battle? Oh god has it really been that long!? NOOOOOO! (Begin having another melt down!)
Ethel: Watch as Adler spazs out on the ground... again, you know it was kind of funny last time now it is just getting annoying.
Typantronn: Begin actually realizing your failures, become extremely self conscious, this is all it took, now become overly emotional! By Fuma your sisters hate you, what kind of monster am I in their eyes?
Rest of the Ixies: Here we go again with this cry baby crap, happens three times a week
Matholwch: As your staring at the paperwork your Aunt-Mama gave you, in a vain attempt to teach you to read and write. You open the window and proceed to throw the paper into the slave garden below, while doing so you spot the green menace. Coming from the boundaries of the town, giant evil trees being led by very pissed off shrubs wielding a plethora of weapons in each branch. "Oh my Fuma, Bodb quick grab the -HEY PUT DOWN ME SHOVEL! FUMA DAMN IT BODB!
Bodb: lie there in a pile of shovels without a care in the world, oh shit you've just been tackled

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-08-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by a52 - 09-30-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: The Ballad of Adler Young, Canto 2.5 - by El Santo - 05-10-2019, 09:03 AM