dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
RE: dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
"Wow wow wow okay Numbers does work in this newest batch of passed/failled billlls."

"These props pass, which I'll cover first because they're easier to do:"

Quote:
  • hiive2wap 2 - changiing quiirk2 ii2 acceptable, wiith the exception that you can can only change from a more 2iimple one two a more complex one
  • Prop Temporal Paradox - Propositions cannot have retroactive effects or affect forumnular content created prior to their passing unless explicitly stated; i.e. new rules of the Youse Gotta category cannot be enforced on earlier posts.
  • PROP UHH 22 I GUESS? - ADD AND ENFORCE MORE RIDICULOUS AND ARBITRARY RULES

"Then this prop goes from passing to failling:"
Quote:
  • prop eagle - any proposed propositions that mention specific users by name require double the regular number of votes to pass

"Causing allll hellll to break lloose. As a consequence, the follllowing props are now passing:"
Quote:
  • PROP 9 - MOVE LOATHER DATE SIM TO IMPORTANT THREADS
  • Reyweld II - Everyone except Reyweld may post in HAD with the Chwoka profile. (Chwoka rules still apply: no changing the password.) Anyone caught granting Reyweld access to the Chwoka profile will be forced to wear the title "Snitched and Shamed" for one month.
  • PROP VIIV LA REVOLUCIION -
    1. remove all of btp'2 authoriitatiive power
    2. make quiirk2 mandatory (2ayiing that they are ""two iinconviient"" ii2 bull2hiit)
    3. add real punii2hment2 for lawbreaker2 (tbd)
  • prop eller - declare loather an airplane with powers equal to or greater than that of a bird.
  • prop reyweld cataloging warrior - gives reyweld editing privileges for this link ((remember this grid: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1503570512))
  • Prop: Sun (B)od - On Solaris' birthday, they may avoid the consequences for breaking any Vulture Future law or regulation, on the condition that they nominate someone else to suffer the punishment instead.
  • Prop Osing - pharm drugs should marry someone

"Which actualllly doesn't change too much but whatever stillll great in my books."

[Image: AZnS56S.png]
Sig:
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition - by Reyweld - 05-03-2019, 12:20 AM