Closed! Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting)

This is closed and archived for now!
No more help is needed!

The rules are the same as last time, I'm trading data entries for doodles, species tickets, and we even got a few prizes donated this time! The prize list is as followed.

PRIZES
Show Content

To get a ticket to the raffle, all you need to do is enter in 10 entries. For every 10 entries you enter in, you get one ticket and thus a bigger chance to win. Also for every 30 entries you do, you get 1 doodle by me. Also just for this raffle, if you do a 100 entries you automatically get a species ticket. The ticket count will not come out of the prize list. Aka 5 people can do 100 entries, and there will still be 5 tickets to grab in the raffle. Please note if you do a 100 entries you cannot win a species ticket, but you are allowed to win the other prized.

More prizes will be added if more sections have to be added in.

(I do not recommend attempting 100 entries unless you're sure you have the time to get that done within 2 days.)

HOW TO APPLY / FILL OUT ENTRIES
1. Find a section you want to work on that isn't currently being taken by someone else.
2. Post on the topic that you're doing these sections.
3. Once you are ok'd head to the Submit section of the application type you're doing, as well as open the group of planets you're doing. (Because sections will likely be acting up as things are moved in and out of sections, please put 2 after the url to get an archived version of the entries.)
Ex: Don't use this one: https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/planets/
Use this: https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/planets2/

4. Copy and paste info from the old entry into the submit section, follow any extra instructions from that section and readd any formatting (or at least the linebreaks at the least with [br]). If the section is special or has abnormal formatting put it in its "default" state and post here that the entry has abnormal formatting so I may hand fix it. (This includes things like "rewritten / edited / cowritten")
5. Due to a bug, after submitting an entry, move to another page and then back to the submit area. (do not use the back button) If you do not do this it may not correctly add in your submission.
6. Please have the entries you picked to do finished within 48 hours! You may not take more than 100 entries to do at once.
7. Please make sure that when putting in the name of the entry, to exclude special characters except for -,_,~,and spaces. Aka submit N'nik as Nnik, and α-Quiet as a-Quiet.

Below are all the sections that need to be done.
SECTIONS
Show Content
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]

Messages In This Thread
Closed! Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting) - by Gimeurcookie - 02-05-2019, 12:12 AM