Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 3]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 3]
RE: Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 2]
And why do you think we have been collaborating so carefully on our creatures, anyway? It would be more efficient for me to just work alone and make a daisy chain of successively more lethal predators on a private deathworld. But ecosystems serve a purpose. They create an equilibrium. One creature is fed on by another. The wounds suffered by one species are passed along the web to be shared amongst all, and the status quo is maintained. And these "beasts" in turn keeps planetary conditions within their ranges even while it undergoes apocalyptic influences, for the sake of our mortals. Mortals, which are in times of trouble our weapon, our army. What we have done so far, we have done solely (SOLELY) to protect against lunatics like Break. We'll probably all be keeping an extra act or two in our pockets now. But trust us, young one, we know what we're doing. Well, I do anyway.

Oh, and Craft, I didn't have any particular plans for a parasite. I just thought you might want to create something that wasn't near the bottom of the web, for once. In retrospect, maybe I was projecting.

Do you still want to discuss diversifying Seriba?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 2] - by DenizenShipper - 03-25-2013, 03:54 PM