Parasol - A platforming adventure!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parasol is a game I've been working on for like, the past 3-4 weeks I think, mostly on like the 6 or so days I've had off, which is like half of them or something idk ANYWAYS.

The story is basically a witch has cursed the lands/causing chaos/being an overall big meanie or something to that effect and Lani the Parasol Girl must take up her trusty Parasol and go defeat this rather big meanie!

I just copied the rest of this post from another forum because it's easier then just retyping it out sorry v_v;

TEST LEVEL DEMO COMPLETE.
DOWNLOAD HERE: >DOWNLOAD<

After about a week of hard work, I have completed the test level! Featuring FOUR WHOLE ROOMS of INTENSE PARASOL ACTION, you play as LANI the PARASOL GIRL. Your current goal is to simply reach the end of the fourth room.

CONTROLS:
X, C, ARROW KEYS, SPACEBAR.
You’ll have to figure out what they do on your own though. Try using the arrow keys in combination with C!

WINDOWS ONLY.

Note: Enemies on the ground don’t die. Flying enemies will respawn [hopefully, I’m pretty sure I got it to work, not a terribly big deal if they don’t though.]

Still trying to nail down a consistent level design but I think I'm getting there! Let me know what you think of everything! (I'm still working on the sky and clouds and stuff. Backgrounds are hard :C)

SCREENSHOTS
Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Parasol - A platforming adventure! - by Mr. LL - 03-25-2013, 04:02 AM