If you could, would you live forever?

Poll: If you could, would you live forever?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.67%
14 46.67%
No
53.33%
16 53.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could, would you live forever?
RE: If you could, would you live forever?
(03-25-2013, 03:11 AM)Mythee Wrote: »What makes other immortals more trustworthy? o-o We've got a whole world of non-immortals with plenty of mega fine humans and nice operations/organizations that have survived for generations! So I'd seek those guys out! Form an entire panel of experts from various fields to make actual intelligent decisions while minimizing the risk of missing important aspects of any given issue. Unlike our existing governments. Besides, a system that solely depends on immortals to run it doesn't seem self-sustaining or representative of the masses, and it's a tad bit too self-centered to really align with the considerably more big-picture goals here. Better to guide the world into proper self-governance, a shadow makeover as opposed to a shadow takeover. Haw.

Yeah but you can't always trust people. >.>

Everyone wants to be unique. What makes it so special to give everyone equal EVERYTHING. Some guy in the organization is still going to start thinkin' "Hey fuck this, I want more BACON!" and suddenly, the financial manager starts embezzling from the organization I'm the CEO of to buy himself more bacon. He'll think his position is so damn great, he should have a higher pay. And thus, more delicious foodstuff which include delicious, ethical meat from Canada.

Everything is thrown out the goddamn window. There is no such thing as a perfect system. If we solve the issue of world hunger, for example, people who previously would have lived on only a dollar a day now have a healthy diet and everything they need. They will then begin to want things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The year is 178 A.S (After Spaghetti) and all 7 billion people have what they want. No need for hunger and no need for covert sexual relations between presidential candidates.

One day a 5 year old looks in a history book and finds that this one guy had a face made out of nachos.

"Daddy, can you make my face made out of nachos?"

"No, honey! Can't you see the neighbour kids don't have nacho faces?"

"But the neighbour kids would play with me more if I had a nacho face."

"No! You don't need one anyway!"

"BUT I WANT ONE DADDY I WANT ONE I WANT ONE! WAAAAAAAHHHH"

"Fine fine fine, I'll go ask my friend Saskamanka if I can borrow money from him, but how am I going to pay him off if we can only afford what we need?"

"Daddy, you can just take some! He don't have to know..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then the economy collapses weeeeeeeeeeeeeee c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could, would you live forever? - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 03-25-2013, 03:35 AM