If you could, would you live forever?

Poll: If you could, would you live forever?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.67%
14 46.67%
No
53.33%
16 53.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could, would you live forever?
RE: If you could, would you live forever?
But Jesus respawned REVIVED. Melonspa

We have to discuss the different types of "living forever".

Here's one:

You die at a certain age, but then you respaw-I MEAN REVIVE back where you were born after like, a few seconds? Also, getting physically killed/hurt is painless and, rather than being brought back to where you were born, you revive back in the spot where you were killed.

EDIT:

(03-25-2013, 01:21 AM)Gnauga Wrote: »Solve societal issues. There's gotta be something an immortal guy can bring to the table. Humans make enough problems that I can always find something productive to do. And cheap entertainment will always be around for those decades when you're really just not feeling it.

Oh... oh my god, so many societal issues would be solved, so many. And then no one can argue anymore about sensationalism when a guy shows a video of how chicken nuggets are made because you'll just be that one guy who takes down food conglomerates. For fun Winky

So many societal issues.

You can't solve all of them though! It's you versus 7billion+ people. 1% of which are really fuckin' powerful. They'll detain you or some shit like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could, would you live forever? - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 03-25-2013, 01:22 AM