If you could, would you live forever?

Poll: If you could, would you live forever?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.67%
14 46.67%
No
53.33%
16 53.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could, would you live forever?
RE: If you could, would you live forever?
I'd absolutely say yes. There is no shortage of wonder in the world for me. Some people never run out of things to live for, no matter their age or health: I'm unquestionably one of these. I would never lack a cause, and would finally be able to live without the regret of not having enough time to do everything I wish to do in the world. I have the resilience to deal with any pain or misfortune. Even the love I have for those who have already passed away gives me strength and smiles. I would be able to explore the world and get to know tons of people until its eventual disappearance, though I will have dedicated myself to trying my best to save it from that or at least delay it through ecological, humanitarian and science work. Even if it comes to drifting alone for an impossibly long stretch of time, I would find ways to occupy myself and find enjoyment in exploration, learning the stars, building myself some kind of home to travel with all the while having my good memories for company and also enjoying the ability to engage in intellectual and/or creative thought (and activity if I can get my hands on physical stuff though it may be a little hard), though admittedly without social interaction any human can be expected to go crazy after long enough. Regardless, that's one hell of a better and more satisfying run than I could have had without immortality.

If I could see humanity and the Earth through to their ends, helping them as much as I could throughout, I would. I -friggin love existing-. 8'D

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could, would you live forever? - by Mythee - 03-25-2013, 12:40 AM