Another Me - Your number has been called!

Another Me - Your number has been called!
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called!
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
SpoilerShow

> Clover: So, that's not a thing, but if it were a thing, what would I need to watch out for on a blood moon?

[Image: Ec1SrFm.gif]

CLOVER: S--

> Effy: Now that the promise of vampires is present, latch onto that topic with an iron-grip single-mindedness yet to be witnessed by either human of demonkind. An endless deluge of vampire questions bursts from your talk-box like a cracked dam.

[Image: mA81szh.png]

EFFY: What are vampires like? Do you know any?? Are they like Dracula or like Alucard or like Edward? Do they actually sparkle???
AUBIN: Haha!
AUBIN: This isn’t quite what I had in mind, but I certainly don’t mind sharing what I know before I satisfy my own curiosity.

[Image: Y4XOIHc.png]

AUBIN: If life after death is one of the great unknowns, then perhaps unlife is God’s way of telling us not to seek an answer. Of course, others would argue that God has nothing to do with these creatures whatsoever. Do they possess souls? Are they demons? Are they unworthy of the title for having been born human, or are they simply beneath it by virtue of their being? What can be said for a fact is that they are bloodsucking parasites - but then again, undeath is not a requirement for such a nature.
AUBIN: I have written about vampires, both for a human audience who is better kept in the dark and for my fellow longhorns, but I have never had the opportunity to speak to one.
AUBIN: ... To my knowledge, anyway.
AUBIN: They must keep to themselves. It is natural, I suppose, since no good came of the last time they were in the public eye. The dead rising from their graves all over Europe, making more of their kind in droves and meeting their ultimate demise just as abundantly... No, I am quite sure they prefer to carry out their deeds in the dark, in more ways than one.
AUBIN: ... What was that about sparkles?

[Image: rddMR50.png]

EFFY: N... Never mind! And, um, thank you!
EFFY: But, but are they really all evil or--
CLOVER: Wait.
CLOVER: My turn to ask a question.
EFFY: O-Oh, right.

> Clover: Not to (mercyfully) change the subject but Do they know a green haired kitsune named Selena

[Image: 7FziD41.png]

CLOVER: Ya know that girl with the crazy hair, don’t ya?
AUBIN: ... Who?
CLOVER: Selena! The fox lady with the green hair!
AUBIN: Selena...?
CLOVER: She summoned the freakin’ birds!
CLOVER: Look, she said they were her friend’s birds and I heard ya talkin’ to Nimah, so don’t ya try to pull one over me or anythin’! I’m not dumb!
AUBIN: Ah.
AUBIN: Of course, I never assumed you were. Forgive my hesitation. I sincerely wasn’t sure who you meant.
AUBIN: But I do know her, yes. What of it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called! - by Naem - 12-01-2018, 11:42 PM