Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY]

Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [JINGLE BELLS INTENSIFY]
RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [Signups end December]
Nah you're good. BUT NOBODY ELSE IS LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
(in actuality if somebody comes in late with starbucks saying they've been making stuff, i won't list 'em but if art for them happens to fall into my lap as some sort of appreciation for somebody who is kind enough to participate without any guarantee of reciprocation, i'm not gonna argue against it)

Alright so when people finish art for people, send it to me and I'll keep count of how many individual pieces of art people are getting! Then every few days I'll make suggestions as to who could use a little more attention and who is literally drowning in art. stuff for me goes to loverian of course.

Incidentally, I've already gotten two pieces in! S'a bit early to declare to whom but I'm sure some of y'all have been eager.

(sidenote: Thalia, I've removed you from the list because you don't have a list of any sort. You sort of fit in that category up there of people who want to just draw without needing anything in return b/c i can't suggest people draw from your list if you don't have one)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fortuna Christmas Tree Exchange! [Signups end December] - by Robust Laser - 12-01-2018, 04:25 PM