[CLOSED] Species applications

[CLOSED] Species applications
RE: Species application opening! (Halloween Wave)
[table][tr][td]Species name: Jupette
Species concept: Balloons that are actually pretty chill and lackadaisical on their own. Also they enamored with the cute and will fight to defend them and make sure they live healthy and prosperous. And they have. Several times. Whether the cute wants them to or not. They often find work lifting people up in emergency situations and as orderlies, as these jobs were adjacent to their best friend species: the cuteyes. They fight by ticking, which deposits venom that forces the enemy to laugh, even if it kills them.
What group are you in: (That being the sign up date group) Patreon, if it matters
Did you read the application rules?: Yes

[/td][/tr][/table]

This isn't a second species ticket, but these two species are close together. While I intend to make jupettes work without a cuteye entry, I still wanted to show that they were together.
I had clever idea to get these into the cosmosdex as well despite the species limit, but the current state of the cosmosdex makes it impossible. \*shrugs\*[table][tr][td]Species name: Cuteye
Species concept: Small, cute mammal-esqe species, often works as nurse and EMTs. Are kind, and thoughtful people, as well as surprisingly mature for their appearance. Also really really like pain, suffering, and messed up stuff. Really really like. Despite their best efforts, a rare few probably have ended up running around and hurting people, especially those they love as that JUST. SO. MESSED UP! :D
Has weird eyes with liquid irises, pupils and sclera, that mix in extreme emotion.
What group are you in: N/a
Did you read the application rules?: Y

[/td][/tr][/table]

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED] Species applications - by Gimeurcookie - 09-01-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Species application opening! (Halloween Wave) - by DS Piron - 11-29-2018, 01:02 AM