Act 1- Voided.

Act 1- Voided.
RE: Act 1- Voided.
You: Who are you...where am I?...

You trail off, looking up into his eyes and damn, he's mildly attractive.

Ray laughs, sitting down across from you. we'll it's more like he's hovering up and down, very, very slowly.

[Image: tumblr_pirlt9j15j1y0dqg2o4_400.png]

Ray: You okay, darling? I just told you my name's Ray-haha. Must be from the turbulence, you did take a large plumit after Gravity was added to the session. You're at the start of the world in a way, I guess. Well, a world. We're just opening up and creating our own little pocket dimension after ging through a load of arena battles...

He stops, placing a cool hand against your forehead. It tingles and burns upon contact.

[Image: tumblr_pirlt9j15j1y0dqg2o1_400.png]

Ray: doll. You look a little pale and you're overheating, you sure you ok down there?

You don't give a response, looking down to the side of the void.

Ray: Meh, It's alright, doll. You don't wanna talk, you don't wanna talk. Can you at least get to your feet, we've got a lot of travelling to do.

He reaches an outstreshed arm to you with a warm smile.

You: Why are you so hot?

You think, taking his hand and getting to your feet shakily. A sly smirk comes onto Ray's face. Crap you didn't mean to say that out loud! He chuckles lightly, not helping you up properly and pulling you to his chest instead.

[Image: tumblr_pirlt9j15j1y0dqg2o2_400.png]
Ray: I don't know? Why is the sun always portrayed as yellow? Why are knives always used as weapons? What are taxes because I have no clue what they are? Because, hun, I went through metamophosis and became this hot beast.

He pushes you away with a wide smile, floating up into the air a little and snorting.

[Image: tumblr_pirlt9j15j1y0dqg2o3_400.png]

Ray: Psshh! Shoulda seen the look on your face. Someone told me to say all that junk if someone ever asked.

You let out a low screech that could resemble a bird if you knew what those things actually were. Ray comes back down to your level, not before patting your head, and outstreches an arm for you to link.

Link arms with the stranger?

Messages In This Thread
Act 1- Voided. - by Dustbite - 11-25-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Act 1- Voided. - by Thalia V1 - 11-25-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Act 1- Voided. - by Thalia V1 - 11-25-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: Act 1- Voided. - by Dustbite - 11-25-2018, 07:56 PM
RE: Act 1- Voided. - by Thalia V1 - 11-25-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Act 1- Voided. - by FlanDab - 11-25-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Act 1- Voided. - by typeandkey - 11-26-2018, 03:07 AM
RE: Act 1- Voided. - by Thalia V1 - 11-26-2018, 09:26 AM