Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 3]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 3]
RE: Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 2]
"My plans, oh Hound? My plans are simple. I shall create a race of creature capable of burrowing with ease, yet one that chooses lives on the surface. They will be fascinated with the depths they have come from once, especially when they find the bones of their ancestors that never existed. They will live beneath the stars, but will be fascinated by the pits, constructing many a fancy tombs beneath the crust. Oh, for they will enjoy uncovering the secrets beneath them. And when- hmm..." As Olmolm's speech slowly turns into a monologue, he is interrupted by the yelling of the mantis god. For a small one, he is loud.

He shakes his head. "But I wandered off. I apologize." He gazed at the newly created moon. "This moon is of great craftsmanship young one. A work well done."

For some reason, he seems to be worried by the crystalline globe.

"But for now, I have to follow through with my words."

Olmolm creates a species of Ursine Beasts, that fit the bones of the fake fossils. (2 acts)
They are blessed with claws to burrow. (1 act)
They are cursed with an itch to find out what is beneath the earth (1 act)
Their mind is made sharper, but not too sharp yet (1 act).
They'll need something to eat, so Olmolm creates a kind of plant, called Moontubers, which are potatoes that look similar to the new moon, and spreads them around the world. (1 acts)
He also spreads glowing truffles. (1 acts)

Olmolm is tired. He is unsure why he made the plant a tribute to moon. Maybe he just found it pretty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 2] - by ProfessorLizzard - 03-24-2013, 09:47 AM