Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
> Monsters aren't supposed to be able to see it, so maybe it wasn't a monster that moved it? Maybe you should try to contact your brother...

[Image: 299_by_terra414-dcsdlsn.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You consider contacting your brother, but what would be the point? Even if by some miracle he *is* sleeping he wouldn't be here, and you doubt he'd know who knocked the painting over even if he were.

You are not sure why talking to your brother even came to mind right now. You wonder if the thought was yours at all.

> Proceed into the kitchen.

You walk it into the kitchen.

[Image: 300_by_terra414-dcsdlud.png]

Show ChatlogShow

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Guys, just to bring up officially to remember that this relying on what happens in canon Lucidstuck to 'guess' what's going on in Willfordswap will *not* serve you well. These may be the same characters, but this is also an alternate universe, you already know the circumstances are not the same so making assumptions based on canon will only hinder you.

From now on, making a commands that would alert Alice (like trying to convince her to suspect circumstances based on information she has no access or knowledge of) will result in her assuming alien forces are trying to manipulate her and make more difficult/impossible to control her.

The tally for penalties restarts every day. Depending on the command, the penalties carry more or less weight.

If you can convince me there's a reason for Alice to assume the command makes sense, there will be no penalties. You can always just make the command and clarify below it how you’d justify it.

It won't be so bad for other characters, but please do remember Alice has the most self awareness from all characters, so planting ideas that make no sense for her will have repercussions faster.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!

Messages In This Thread
Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Panur - 04-02-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-02-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-03-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-05-2018, 02:24 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-05-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-19-2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-23-2018, 12:31 AM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-24-2018, 10:52 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Cr0w - 04-28-2018, 09:18 PM
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1) - by Panur - 11-19-2018, 05:01 PM