Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 3]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 3]
RE: Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 2]
The Life of the Party watched in giddiness as water began to follow a pattern of ecological logic in a certain ring of asteroids. Evaporation, condensation, accumulation, precipitation - everything assembled into an amazing yet incredibly boring system that was marvelous to none but the most passionate of meteorlogists. Science was kind of mind-numbing like that, but hey, Bacardi could not complain. After all, he was drunk.

"AH FABULOUS. A WATER CYCLE, I AM PLEASED WITH THIS INCREDIBLY SEXY ASPECT."

No one responded. Mostly because Bacardi never gave people time to respond.

"BUT HMM. I STILL DON'T THINK SHE'S QUITE SEXY ENOUGH. SHE'S QUITE UNDERDEVELOPED. NOT QUITE...LARGE ENOUGH. LARGE ENOUGH FOR ME, AT LEAST. HA! BUT I CAN EASILY CORRECT THAT."

The God of Science, Water, and Bad Decisions waved a substantial wing over the entire span of the Artium. Banners unfurled themselves from his shoulders and touched the fertile providence. A grinding, deafening noise reverberated across the lands, as the dust started to settle, as every piece of stone and soil joined together into the gestalt. Pretty soon, the asteroids were less like space clumps and more like respectable continents.

And oh how large they were!

"PERFEEEEEEEEEECT," the word hissed like the steam through a pipe. "BUT SHE'S TOO...FLAT." Bacardi nodded to no one in particular.

"A LADY'S GOT TO HAVE SOME CURVES YOU KNOW."

Without even a Planck's second to hesitate, Bacardi started to rend the lands with his mighty scythe claws. His method was violent yet there was no wound, no mighty fault where the talons met the earth. Hills rose to the heavens. Cliffs snaked through the soil while mountains grew like mighty weeds. Pretty soon where there was just a flat plane, there was a majestic set of mountains. A mountain of such asethetic and impressive stature that it could be appropriately described as "awesome." It was an awesome set of mountains indeed.

"DAYUM GURL, YOU FINE." Bacardi settled on the tallest peak of the Artium, smugly and proudly taking in the sights of the Artium. He decided the tallest mountain shall be called Bacardi's Ascent, after himself because he was so awesome. Like the mountains but significantly more. "OF COURSE, WHAT'S A PRETTY LITTLE LADY WITHOUT SOME PRETTY JEWELRY?"

Bacardi laughed. He laughed really hard as little sprouts sprouted over the ring-world. They curled and twisted. Their tendrils hungrily basked in the sun. Pretty soon, there was a small carpet of green around the mountain in which Bacardi observed. Little flowers, young grains. Bacardi could only laugh as the first living life began their slow crawl to the rest of the world.

To the rest of the sun.

(-2) The ATRIUM ASTEROIDS have been upgraded to ATRIUM CONTINENTS!

(-1) AWESOME MOUNTAINS spread across the ATRIUM.The highest peak is called BACARDI'S ASCENT.

(-1) ERZAHLUNG has been created. They are really pretty flowers which are not really different from other pretty flowers except for the fact ERZAHLUNG looks like it is completely made of water. Did I mention, it's pretty?

(-1) KABOUTER has been created. They are fast growing cereal grains. Their caps are red.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Godhood XIV - Usurper [Honey Edition Turn 2] - by Pharmacy - 03-24-2013, 01:17 AM